Abstracts and extended abstracts/short papers
If you want to submit an abstract, please notice the following guidelines:
- A separate system is used for abstract submission which you can access by following the link below. Note that you first need to register as a user before you can submit the abstract. To submit abstracts: Click HERE to register or log in.
- Please keep the abstract within a maximum of 500 words. The title will be published in our detailed program.
- Choose the relevant stream and session (drop-down menu). If you do not find a relevant session or want us to decide where to present your paper, choose “open stream”.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is 15 November. You will receive feedback by 1 December.
- Abstracts of registered participants will be published in a PDF document on the website prior to the conference and will also be available as part of the detailed program (program for sessions).
Extended abstracts/short papers
- The deadline for submitting short papers/extended abstracts is 15 May. We recommend around 6000 words/6 pages, including a short abstract.
- You will use the same system as for submitting abstracts.
- Short papers/extended abstracts will be available on our website for registered participants.