The 9th Nordic Work Life Conference, Creating a sustainable future of work in the Nordic countries addresses the future of work by focusing on social, institutional and technological change causing a shift in the type of work and the way work is organized in the Nordic countries.
The deadline for «early bird» registration is extended until 15. April 2018
We have published a detailed programme for the parallel sessions as well as a short (overview) programme for the whole conference. Both are preliminary, based on the information we have per March 2018. If your presentation is missing or there are mistakes, please contact us on
The Nordic Work Life Conference 2018 is now open for registration. Early-Bird prices apply to participants who register before 15. April 2018.
Extended abstracts/short papers – updated information
We have had some questions regarding the extended abstracts and have made the following clarifications:
- By accepting your abstract, the organisers have invited you to give an oral presentation.
- For the benefit of other participants, and in order to facilitate good discussions, we would like you to hand in an extended abstract/short paper.
- This is not an absolute requirement, in so far as the presentation of an extended abstract could interfere with future publication plans.
- The organizers will distribute extended abstracts/short papers to the group organiser(s) who will be responsible for further distribution.
- Participants who wish for papers to be made publically available for download must notify us of this.
Detailed description of streams and sessions
We look forward to seeing you in Oslo in June 2018!